It has been almost a year since my last post and things never quite worked out as we had hoped for.
Amongst other things, the global economy turned sour sparked by an over-burden in the US housing market. From there it was just a knock on effect and half the established order of things good or bad fell with it.
One of those things was the job market and along with 600,000 other folks, I lost my position at Ryan Companies where I had been on a contract for 9 months. To their credit they kept me on probably 3 months longer than they really should have, given the appearance of the economy. Finally though, cuts have to be made where necessary and I was one of those cuts.
I had hoped to make a post here of things to see and do in the QCA but nor have I got to this.... maybe I can run out for a few hours this weekend and takes some pics of the sights around here. Although I realise it won't be much by most standards nonetheless I'd like to post some pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment