Sunday, July 22, 2007

Spiritual is as Spiritual does.

Shortly after arriving in Australia, one of the first things on our "to do" list was find a church to attend and feel we could be refreshed at on a weekly basis.
Having looked online for several weeks before leaving one of the places I found was a church called Kardinia Chistian Church (http://www.kardinia.org.au/). We looked at some others too but after checking out the others in person, it really felt right at KCC.
Besides that, Chloe also let us know that KCC was her favourite also. After attending one of our other picks on a different Sunday, as we got back in the car, Chloe asked...... "Where is "our" BLUE church? Are we going to go back to "our" blue church?? I hadn't even realised that the outside of the church which could be described as a BLUE CONCRETE box, was indeed blue.
OUR BLUE CHURCH!!! THIS IS PASTOR RICK!!
We assured her that we liked that church too and it has been our spiritual sanctuary since having arrived.
In the last couple of weeks we have missed some Sundays due to the fact that Dee has been in too much discomfort with the baby being so low and having multiple contractions when she wakes in the morning. Needless to say though, we thoroughly enjoy going to hear the music and the messages and will miss the church when we go back to the USA.

2 comments:

SheilaDy said...

I have checked and checked your blog to see updates, and they are not coming.
Yes, I know you are busy, but I need updates!
How is Dee doing? How is Steven?

Love you all,
Sheila

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Anxiously waiting to meet you when you come to the Wonderful State of Idaho. I know your wife, and am excited to see her again after all these years. I am Sheilas young aunt. Hurry to Idaho!